Dental operating lamps
Degré K LED operating lamps are designed for total safety of use.
Their spot lights «Blue Control» have no toxic blue point.
Depending on the model, they come with neutral-white or complex LEDs.
Lighting quality of the «Blue Control» LED spot light
- Spectrum has no toxic blue point
- Powerful surgical spot: it lights up the whole mouth, in all its dimensions
- Very long-life LED avoids bulb changes
- No pre-polymerisation effect on composites
Made in France – Eco-friendly
Specifically designed to ensure the necessary asepsis
- IP 50 Degree of protection & disinfectable surfaces
- «No Touch» control
- dismountable and sterilisable handles
Powerful lighting «Blue Control» conforming to the ISO 9680 standard without any conveyed shadows
- no spurious noise and no released heat
- rotational lighting head along 3 axis
- very flexible articulations
2 Operating lamps, in 2 versions:
- P (ceiling mounting)
- E (unit mounting)
LOLé head only for mounting on existing arms